The sympathetically converted Victorian Stables are located on the edge of the estate comprise of the Clock Tower and the Mews, both of which are positioned around a central cobbled courtyard. The accommodation offers 20 ensuite bedrooms (all with showers), arranged over the ground and first floors. There is also a charming wood panelled lounge and large breakfast room, offering a simple contrast to the grandeur of the ‘Big House’. The Stables is accessed via a private track (spare sensible shoes advised) and offers its own ample parking and plenty of outdoor space.
The Stables can sleep up to 41 adults, for those with children under the age of 16 family rooms with bunk beds are also available.
Unfortunately we do not take individual bookings, all bookings are made via the bridal party or event organiser. As part of your initial visit organisers can be shown the accommodation prior to booking.
The Old Stables Comprises of the following
- 11 double bedrooms (family rooms available)
- 6 twin bedrooms (family rooms available)
- 1 quad bedroom
- 1 twin disabled access bedroom
- 1 single room
- Lounge with TV & Free SAT
- Large dining area
- Outdoor space & furniture
- Ample private parking
The Old Stables is also provided with the following;
- Tea & coffee available from the breakfast room 24/7 (please note these facilities are not available in individual rooms)
- Towels & bathroom toiletries
- Iron & ironing board
- Guest fridge
For a more detailed look at the accommodation click here