New for 2019, we are delighted to offer four beautiful master bedrooms in the House (rising to six by Autumn 2019) along with 20 en-suite bedrooms at The Stables on the edge of the Estate.
For all information, pricing details and frequently asked questions regarding the accommodation offered at Grittleton House, please click here.
Please note we are not a hotel and therefore all accommodation is booked per wedding/event and by the wedding couple/event organiser. The only exception is for Christmas Party Nights, where rooms may then be booked on an individual basis. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
To confirm your booking a deposit will be required to reserve the accommodation. Final payment and guests names are required no later than 2 weeks prior to your booking date.
If you are a guest invited to a wedding/celebration, please direct your enquiries to the wedding couple or event organiser, we are not able to accept bookings from third parties.
Additional Accommodation – Should you require any additional accommodation here are a few suggestions for B&Bs and hotels within a five mile radius click here.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on a B&B basis only
- Your booking is not valid until the deposit has been received and booking confirmed
- All payments are non-refundable
- Cancellations within 6 months pay in full (excluding breakfast)
- Cancellations within two week’s pay in full including breakfast
- Guests are the responsibility of the wedding party/event organiser (this includes any damages or additional cleaning costs that may be incurred) this will be charged to the wedding party/event organiser and may be deducted from the deposit.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building there will be a £250 fine.
- Lost belongings – whilst every effort will be made to return any items found, Grittleton House will not accept any liability for any items lost by the hirer or their party whilst using our facilities
- Vehicles parked on the premises are left at their own risk