We are pleased to be able to offer luxurious state bedrooms in the House and as an alternative simplistic bedrooms at the old stables offering accommodation to suit all requirements and budgets.
The Master Bedrooms
We are delighted to offer nine luxury master bedrooms in the Main House, restoring historical rooms back to their former glory. Each bedroom has been individually designed and furnished, decorated in stunning fabrics and bespoke furniture. Uniquely named after previous occupants of the House, all House bedrooms are Super King rooms (except one twin bedroom) and offer seating areas, flat screen tvs, and beautiful views of the Estate, each with their own fabulous en-suite. Two of the bedrooms offer an elegant free standing bath in addition to invigorating rainforest showers.
The choice is yours – we hope you love them as much as we do!
Information and pricing for the accommodation offered at Grittleton House and the Stables 2022, please click here.
Information and pricing for the accommodation offered at Grittleton House and the Stables 2023, please click here.
Family Rooms & Suite
To compliment the Main House master bedrooms, we also have a beautiful family suite comprosing of a large master bedroom with an adjoining twin bedroom and shared bathroom – providing the perfect opportunity to keep younger children secure and close by, but also allowing some privacy for those who are older. A further two bedrooms are furnished with sofa beds allowing additional sleeping for up to two children.
The Old Stables
The sympathetically converted Victorian Stables are located within the estate and comprise of the Clock Tower and the Mews, both of which are positioned around a central cobbled courtyard. The accommodation offers 20 basic ensuite bedrooms (all with showers), arranged over the ground and first floors. The Stables is accessed via a private track (spare sensible shoes advised) and offers its own ample parking and plenty of outdoor space.
The Stables can sleep up to 41 adults, for those with children under the age of 16 family rooms with bunk beds are also available.
Breakfast is included in the room price, and is served for all guests in the Morning Room in the main House.
If you fancy something difference and require additional accommodation, why not try glamping and make the most of our beautiful grounds.
Please note we are not a hotel and therefore all accommodation is booked per wedding/event, the accommodation has been selected for you by the wedding couple/event organiser. The accommodation can be viewed in advance. The only exception is for Christmas Party Nights, where rooms may then be booked on an individual basis.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Additional Accommodation – Should you require any additional accommodation here are a few suggestions for B&Bs and hotels within a five mile radius click here.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are based on a B&B basis only
- Your booking is not valid until the deposit has been received and booking confirmed
- All payments are non-refundable
- Cancellations within 6 months pay in full (excluding breakfast)
- Cancellations within two week’s pay in full including breakfast
- Guests are the responsibility of the wedding party/event organiser (this includes any damages or additional cleaning costs that may be incurred) this will be charged to the wedding party/event organiser and may be deducted from the deposit.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any building there will be a £250 fine.
- Lost belongings – whilst every effort will be made to return any items found, Grittleton House will not accept any liability for any items lost by the hirer or their party whilst using our facilities
- Vehicles parked on the premises are left at their own risk