Choose Grittleton House for your wedding venue
We want your wedding day to be unique, like no other. With your vision and our expertise we can work together to make your dream a reality.
With a choice of beautiful indoor and outdoor areas we can provide the perfect environment for each part of your day. Enjoy a glass of champagne in the Italian Gardens or on the Terrace, followed by your wedding breakfast in one of the State Rooms, Music Room or Library. There is always plenty of space for dancing or catching up with your guests at the bar.
Grittleton House is full of outstanding architecture and gothic features, with high decorative ceilings, beautiful working fireplaces and an elegance worthy of any ‘state room’. The magnificence of the sweeping double stair case is a wonderful sight as you enter the main hall.
There are plenty of opportunities for photographs inside and out, so you never need to worry about the weather, leaving more time to enjoy your day.
- Exclusive use of country house wedding venue.
- Unique and beautiful spaces for every part of your special day.
- Tree lined drive, providing ample parking.
- Perfect setting for all group sizes.
- Civil ceremonies and partnerships.
- Suitable for marquees.
- In-house wedding planner available upon request.
- Conveniently located to local train station.
- Easy access to Bath, Bristol, Swindon & London.
At Grittleton House we are happy to cater for all special occasions and welcome Civil Partnerships, Humanist Ceremonies, Same Sex Weddings, Naming Ceremonies and the Renewal of Vows.
Video produced by Darren at Darren Jack Wedding Films www.darrenjackweddingfilms.com
Video produced by James at James Thomas Weddings www.jtvideos.co.uk