Yours for a Day
Included in the House hire price
- Round or trestle tables, chairs & table number holders
- White linen tablecloths & napkins
- China, glassware and cutlery
- Wedding cake stand & knife
- Large easel for table plan
- Fully stocked bar
- All serving/bar staff
- Wi-fi and Sonos system
Weddings at Grittleton House are exclusive with the use of our stunning staterooms including The Red & Yellow Galleries, Mahogany Library, The Orangery & Gardens.
| Low Season
|Saturdays, Sundays & B/H||£5,500||£5,800||£6,000||£4,500||£4,800||£5,000|
|Mondays – Thursdays||£3,800||£4,100||£4,300||£ 2,800||£3,100||£3,300|
All prices are inclusive of vat
*The ‘Yours for a weekend package’ must be booked for a 30th or 31st December (New Years Eve) wedding
We have a Wedding Breakfast minimum spend of:
- 80* adult guests on a Friday & Saturday
- 50 adult guests on a Sunday to Thursday
* May be lowered by prior agreement at off peak times and late availability.
Maximum of 126 guests for the Wedding Breakfast per Gallery or up to 180 in The Orangery. Larger numbers can also be accommodated in a marquee – up to 350 for evening receptions.
Hire period is 9am to midnight on day of hire (a late licence can be requested).
- £1,000 booking fee on booking (non-refundable)
- Balance of venue hire 6 months prior to wedding (non-refundable)
- Food, drink & damage/incidentals refundable deposit payable 14 days prior to wedding
The Extra Bits
We like to keep our pricing nice and simple for our couples but there are a few extra bits that you might need:
- If you are holding your wedding ceremony with us then there is a small charge to cover the license of £200
- If you are having a band for your evening party there is a £150 charge. This covers the additional wear and tear on the House, a room for them to change in, food & non alcoholic refreshments, plus the required paperwork (£10 million third party public liability insurance and PAT certificate)
- If you want to keep the party going after midnight then we are happy to extend until 2am – the cost per half an hour is £200
For a Downloadable Copy of Our Wedding Prices Please Click Here.