The Old Stables is full of character and Victorian features, it comprises of a self-contained suite of rooms within the original estate stable yard. The buildings have all been sympathetically converted over recent years, and are arranged around the central courtyard with magnificent views of the main house and gardens. At the end of your perfect day, take the opportunity to retire to your private lounge for a final drink and chat before heading off upstairs to one of our seven ensuite bedrooms.
- The Carriage House is a large light and airy building, with high ceilings, situated centrally within the courtyard. Decorated in neutral tones, it awaits your personal touch to create the ideal setting for your wedding breakfast/party.
- The Tack Room is connected to the Carriage House, ideally located for a bar/buffet area.
- The Apple Store has many original features, including wood panelling and feeding racks. Offering a unique venue for your ceremony (seating up to 60 guests).
- The Clock Tower is an impressive building with its large windows, equestrian features and notable working clock. Hidden within you will find a private lounge, breakfast room, commercial kitchen and seven ensuite bedrooms.
- The courtyard and outdoor space, offers plenty of opportunities for al fresco dining and fun and games.
Wedding Info & Downloads